Reserve your Virtual or
In-Person spot for this event
Reserve Your Spot for the Most Influential Single Family Office Summit of 2023
May 11-12th, 2023
New York & Virtual
Wednesday Evening: Welcome Cocktails
Thursday & Friday: Content & Sponsor Networking
Would you like to meet and connect with our community of ultra-wealthy investors and single-family offices? Join the Family Office Club on May 11th-12th, 2023 for the Single Family Office Summit. This is one of our biggest events of the year and will be featuring an array of ultra-wealthy speakers to share their insights and success live on stage.
For anyone looking to expand their investor network and learn directly from ultra-wealthy families and individuals, this is a must-attend summit that will allow you to meet new faces and grow your network.
This is a unique opportunity to meet new investors, discover new deal opportunities, and gain detailed professional knowledge on Single Family Offices – one of today’s most effective strategies for managing generational wealth.
Reach out today to RSVP to this one-of-a-kind Family Office Club event.
Hear Live Insights & Success Stories from Ultra-Wealthy Investors
By attending the Single Family Office Summit, you’ll be able to hear directly from ultra-wealthy individuals on stage. They will be sharing their success stories and how they have achieved and managed their financial goals consistently.
The Family Office Club has been closing the educational gap in the Family Office industry for nearly a decade with live summits like this, and this will be one of our most valuable events of the year.
Can’t Make It to
Not a problem – you can watch us through our live stream application, Whova, with the ability to network, chat, ask questions on panels and have video calls.
Discover Why A Single Family Office Is the 360° Solution for Financial Management
- Insurance: Learn how ultra-wealthy families are able to easily fulfill any insurance obligations as a Single Family Office.
- Budgeting: Gain professional insight on how a Single Family Office, when run properly, can provide strategic budgeting solutions that can withstand volatile markets.
- Multi-Generational Wealth Planning: Find out how Single Family Offices have brought many families the returns they need to secure a profitable future for generations to come.
- Investments: Discover how a Single Family Office can provide precise projections for how much of an ROI a deal could produce for you.
- Hedge Funds: Gain access to the fundamentals of trading in liquid assets and how Single Family Offices can get involved in more complex trading opportunities.
Past attendees have included, but will not be limited to:
- Wealthy families looking to form a family office
- Single family offices
- Multifamily offices
- Real estate investment professionals
- Investment bankers
3 Reasons to Attend the Single Family Office Summit
- Discover Everything that A Single Family Office Looks for In A Deal: Like any successful investment group, a Single Family Office is always searching for a very specific set of qualifications in any given deal. At this summit, you’ll learn exactly what those qualifications are and how you can meet them.
- Learn How to Build A Portfolio that Can Secure Generational Wealth: For families and individuals managing anywhere from $100M – $1B in assets, a robust portfolio management system is a necessity. Learn why a Single Family Office is so successful and generational wealth management.
- Get Detailed Insight On What Makes A Single Family Office Successful: Our speakers will go over everything that has and has not worked for them over the course of their professional careers. No other investor summit allows you to learn from decades of combined experience in a single day.
Why You Should Register Today:
- Receive Face-to-Face Detailed Insight. This is your opportunity to learn directly from ultra-wealthy individuals who can guide you in the right direction for your wealth management.
- Meet and Connect with 100s of Community Members. During this summit, you’ll be able to meet and connect with other attendees and discover potential deal opportunities that may be available.
- Gain Access to Future Events. Register today, and you’ll gain access to even more events just like the Single Family Office Summit.
If you want to learn why a Single Family Office works so well for ultra-wealthy families and individuals, this summit is for you.
A fresh perspective on the family office space, as well as detailed success stories from our speakers, will be available to you live on stage in New York City.
Bonus #1: Access Netflix-like Membership Options. This provides you with open access to all of our 16 Live Events a Year, Including this Super Summit.
Bonus #2: Submit your pitch deck and executive summary directly to our CEO, Richard Wilson, for him to review your offering.
Bonus #3: Access all of our investor relations and capital raising books as well as all of our previously recorded webinars and recorded events on the subject matter.
Bonus #4: When you sign up for the event and membership we will schedule an onboarding call with our membership relationship director, Jennifer Velasquez, so she can give you a full walkthrough of how to use the 12 deal-closing resources we give you access to.
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, private business owners, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents. This event places an emphasis on direct investments and deal flow, thus participants are typically either representing a deal or looking to invest capital in a new investment.
Annual Commitment: The Family Office Club is an investor community, not an “event company” although we do host 16+ events. For this reason, our club requires a minimum of a one-year commitment to our events, workshops, and investor relations resources. We use a long-term strategy that requires a long-term commitment from all our valued members. We want our community to focus on adequate relationship building and the learning of new innovative skills that lead to more successful raises.
Questions? Call us at +1 (305) 503-9077
We look forward to meeting and networking with you at this summit and hopefully a few more of our events in 2023.
CEO & FOUNDER
Richard C. Wilson
FAMILY OFFICE CLUB
(305) 503 – 9077
11445 E Via Linda, Suite 2-623
Scottsdale, AZ 85259