- Example due diligence questions to be asked
- Master DDQ templates
- Social Media Due Diligence
- Background checks and private investigator usage
- Key questions you may be asked
- Data room construction and architecture
- Third party due diligence report strategies
- Use of Video/Webinars & Audio in due diligence processes
- Easy mistakes to avoid that are often committed by first-time capital raiders
- Key FAQ one-pagers and why they are critical
- Dozens of best practices, strategies, templates, and checklists to consider while under due diligence
Check back soon.
Testimonials | Here is what our clients are saying:
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, private business owners, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents. This event places an emphasis on direct investments and deal flow, thus participants are typically either representing a deal or looking to invest capital in a new investment.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend our summit and find that you don’t get at least $1,000 of value, The Family Office Club will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep a copy of the event recording and materials for your trouble. Our full refund policy can be found here.
Questions? Call us at +1 (305) 503-9077
We look forward to meeting and networking with you at this workshop and hopefully a few more of our events in 2021.