The annual Single Family Office Summit features 25+ family office speakers sharing insights, best practices, investment models, direct investment strategies, and allocation trends among other critical issues facing single family office executives today.
This is your annual chance to meet with the top single family offices, leading institutional investment firms and 350+ attendees including institutional investors, family office executives, private equity dealmakers, investment fund managers, high-net-worth individuals, and a variety of family office industry participants.
Date: February 17th, 2017
Venue: The Constantino Room | Fordham University School of Law | 150 West 62nd Street | New York, NY 10023
- Current Charter Members – Free (Register Here)
- New Charter Members – $299 monthly (Apply Here)
- Standard Admission – $995 (Register Here)
Agenda: The Single Family Office Summit Schedule is Available for Download Here
The 2017 speakers include:
Additional speakers to be announced daily, check back for more information.
Attend even more events: Become a Charter Member and attend all our conferences for free (learn more).
Benefits of Attending
- Build Your Single Family Office Relationship Network: Quickly add another dozen single family offices to your relationship network, learn how they like to partner with other wealthy families and investment managers, and become more effective in quickly navigating the single family office industry.
- Hear from Single Family Offices on Co-Investing, Risk Management, and Portfolio Management: Gain insights from multiple $1B+ family offices and several single family offices on risk management, portfolio management; and how they buy operating businesses and source deals for co-investments.
- Single Family Office Best Practices: Learn directly from single family offices instead of lawyers, fund managers, and consultants, our speaking faculty is made up of 90%+ family offices, that is what makes our events unique and valuable.
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend any of our full-day conferences and find that you don’t get at least $2,000 of value, Wilson Conferences will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep the copy of the free book we give out to attendees, The Single Family Office, and conference materials for your trouble. At our last 2-day conference in Miami with 550 participants we had an exact refund rate of 0% due to unhappy guests.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS
| Paul Smith –Pauls@NAPLIA.com
|| Jim Hill – JHill@BeneschLaw.com
The Single Family Office Club Sponsors
Questions? Call us at (305) 503-9077
We look forward to meeting you at this Single Family Office Summit.
Richard C. Wilson
CEO & Founder
The Family Office Club | Wilson Conferences
328 Crandon Blvd. Ste. #223
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149