- Angelina Carleton is a Legacy Planner for Legacy Planning. Legacy Planning is a personalized, boutique advisory firm that helps HNW investors source investments that leave behind something positive, beyond just financial returns. Our services assist the affluent in building their roadmap to their legacy, recruiting board members, etc. 9190 W. Olympic Blvd. # 368 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 United States | [email protected] | 310-433-1051 | http://www.angelinacarleton.com/
- Nikki Arora, Partner/CMO of CerraCap Ventures. CerraCap Ventures is a Global fund dedicated to early stage technology investments. Focused on products and solutions in the emerging technology areas of Healthcare tech, AI and Cyber Security. A track record of 38 investments. >9x Returns in average and 25% of exits over $100M
650 Town Center Drive, Suite 1520, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, United States
[email protected] |949-309-8598| http://www.cerracap.com
- Jim Markland, President of Hedge Fund Alternatives. Since 2009, Hedge Fund Alternatives has been assessing and pre-qualifying financial alternatives that are well established, but are often not well known. Specialized Financial Consultants to Family Offices, HNW individuals, and successful family owned businesses.
4830 West Kennedy Blvd Suite 600, Tampa FL, 33609 United States
[email protected] | 813-579-3585|http://www.HedgeFundAlternatives.com
- Enzo Calamo, CEO at Lugen Family Office Inc. Lugen Family Office is the leading values based family office in the world. Gain access today to our private eco-system of highly respected strategic partners, and our proprietary behavioural management process, to fulfill your life purpose and leave a positive legacy.
Suite 1000, 355 Burrard St, Vancouver BC, V6C 2G8 Canada
[email protected] | 866-605-8885 | http://www.lugenfamilyoffice.com
- Jason Ma, Founder, CEO & Chief Mentor at ThreeEQ.
ThreeEQ is a premier global business, career, college admissions, and personal success advisory firm that helps shape both next-gen leaders and the G20 private sector. We help HNW families and enterprises achieve great outcomes with well-being in what matters to them, with pragmatic emotional, social, and leadership intelligence (3EQ).
For families and their children—the next generation—that’d be college admissions, career, leadership, succession planning, and/or personal success at next levels. For family offices and enterprises, that’d include ROI increase and success in global business growth, private equity (PE) deals, and/or rewarding exits. For event planners, that’d mean an inspiring, captivating talk or masterclass by Jason Ma.
Jason is not only the acclaimed author of Young Leaders 3.0 and former Forbes contributor on Mentoring Young Leaders for elite college admissions, leadership, and entrepreneurship success with over 1 million views, but also named “Preeminent Next-Gen Leaders’ Mentor” by Black Tie Magazine. He is also a leading member of the B20 at the G20, with focus on the future of work and education.
555 Bryant Street #330, Palo Alto, California 94301, United States
[email protected] | +1.408.823.7768 | https://ThreeEQ.com
- Robert Amodie, President of Synergy Management Solutions
For more than 20 years, Synergy has been focused on helping private companies develop strategic growth initiatives, executing successful turnarounds and providing comprehensive investment guidance.
120 East Avenue, Rochester, NY, 14604 United States
[email protected] | 3152633906
- Karen Schwok, Founder is & CEO of Lucid Investments Family Office. Founded by Karen Schwok, former CEO at Banque Pictet & Cie SA (Israel), Lucid Investments provides Family Office and Wealth Management services to high net worth individuals, families, trustees as well as private companies. Over the last 18 years, we have accumulated an important track record in providing professional investment advice. We are considered nowadays as one of the leading Multi Family Office in Israel. Our goal is simple: we are willing to differentiate ourselves, as a Family Office from the traditional Private Banking providers. Therefore, we have adopted over the years a holistic approach to serving our clients, by identifying first the core investments and legal issues which need to be addressed. Then, we are closely accompanying our clients throughout the implementation process. We believe that our role is not only to determine the specific asset allocation and comparing performances to benchmarks.
3 Rothschild Boulevard 19th floor, Tel Aviv, 6688106, Israel
[email protected] | +97235163279 | http://www.lucid-inv.com