- Eric MacLeod is CEO of Monteagle Ventures. Monteagle Ventures is committed to ethical, eco-friendly natural resource development while simultaneously prioritizing profitability and conservation. Monteagle analyzes properties carefully in the interest of strategic usage for both ecological and investment purposes. 1640 Powers Ferry Rd Building 23 Marietta, Georgia 30067 United States / 404-931-6160 / [email protected]
- Shiva Venkatraman is CEO of Varidus. Varidus is an unconventional venture capital helping businesses grow via capital, partnerships and services. They are based in Singapore and focus on later stage as well as early stage startups along with helping larger established firms in the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
51B Circular Road Singapore, Singapore 049604 Singapore / 408-940-4105 / [email protected]
- Mohan Markandaier is the Managing Partner for Good News Ventures. Good News Ventures is a VC firm that invests in early stage technology companies focused on AI, IoT, BlockChain, Cybersecurity and other emerging tech. The team consists of passionate serial entrepreneurs who have built businesses from scratch with multiple successful exits.
(416) 450-5027 / [email protected]
- Stonly Baptiste, Partner at Urban Us. Urban Us is the leading early stage investor for startups re-imagining cities. We're focused on sectors including real estate, public safety, transport, logistics, water, energy, waste, air quality, construction, architecture, internet connectivity and local government.
29 Norman Ave, Brooklyn, NY, NY 11222 United States
[email protected]| 786-393-0998|https://urban.us
- John Osborne, Managing Partner at Good Growth Capital. The experience of Good Growth Capital's team enable us to participate in compelling early stage investments. GGC has specific expertise in assessing and helping complex technology companies grow. This allows us to invest well at an earlier stage than most venture capital firms.
469 Double Eagle Trace, Seabrook Island, SC 29455 United States
[email protected] | 843-478-7483 | http://www.goodgrowthvc.com
- Todd Colpron, Managing Director at Commonwealth Capital. Headquartered in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Building, our firm has been capitalizing early and later stage companies since 1998. Commonwealth Capital's model is very unique. Unlike others in the industry, we do not utilize outside investor capital which places our fiduciary duty solely with the entrepreneur. The firm does not seek board seats, common equity, voting stock or majority control. Instead, we obtain a small interest in a company’s hybrid securities (which we create) that drives our efforts.
30 South Wacker Chicago IL 89706 United States
[email protected] | 8326184474| http://www.commonwealthcapital.com