- Learn what QBI, R&D tax credits, bonus 179 depreciation, and areas of the 1,200-page tax coded matter more than most
- Get insights straight from CPAs and cost segregation service firms on how to maximize the use of cost segregation studies
- Identify a special designation to potentially claim with the IRS which could completely change how you can depreciate certain assets more quickly
- Understand the fundamentals of strategic tax planning and low hanging fruit areas to plan around
- Advanced real estate tax strategies beyond QOZ and Cost Seg strategies
- Hear how investment professionals are raising capital faster due to implementing the insights provided at this summit due to most investment offerings ignoring tax impact completely
Testimonials | Here is what our clients are saying:
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, private business owners, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents. This event places an emphasis on direct investments and deal flow, thus participants are typically either representing a deal or looking to invest capital in a new investment.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend our summit and find that you don’t get at least $1,000 of value, The Family Office Club will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep a copy of the event recording and materials for your trouble. Our full refund policy can be found here.
Questions? Call us at +1 (305) 503-9077
We look forward to meeting and networking with you at this workshop and hopefully a few more of our events in 2021.