- Structuring an investment as equity, debt, venture debt, income, or royalty to separate yourselves from others raising capital
- Legal pitfalls to avoid while raising capital or structuring a deal
- Deal examples where the structure alone saved the deal
- How to structure a deal to be more aligned, easier to close, and simple to explain
- Negotiation examples of a structure or tax-efficient strategy driving the close of an investment
- Strategies to use when approaching a CEO or asset owner to increase your close rate
- Most expensive lessons learned when structuring a deal or tax planning around your investment offerings
Testimonials | Here is what our clients are saying:
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, private business owners, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents. This event places an emphasis on direct investments and deal flow, thus participants are typically either representing a deal or looking to invest capital in a new investment.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend our summit and find that you don’t get at least $1,000 of value, The Family Office Club will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep a copy of the event recording and materials for your trouble. Our full refund policy can be found here.
Questions? Call us at +1 (305) 503-9077
We look forward to meeting and networking with you at this workshop and hopefully a few more of our events in 2021.