This interactive capital raising workshop is an in-depth half-day virtual training workshop to help get into place your full suite of marketing materials, review best practices in this area, avoid top mistakes, and have an advantage over others when it comes to investor relations collateral.
Most investment firms do not have a compelling one liner, don’t know what to include on a one-pager, make common key visual element mistakes, and have materials that just don’t do their experience justice.
6 Benefits of Attending this Workshop:
- Identify the missing 15 investor pitch assets and 9 marketing materials components you may be missing through our worksheets and small group exercises.
- Avoid the reason why most marketing materials take 3-5 pages to do what you can do with a single sentence.
- How to do your homework so investors aren’t forced to by changing the goal of your positioning and mindset. Many firms do not have a one-pager yet it is more important than your pitch deck, come and find out why.
- Take advantage of our understanding of capital raising and pitch decks after working with ultra-wealthy investors for 12 years, signing over $1B+ worth of advisory agreements, and interacting with 40,000 investment professionals year.
- Learn how to use your materials to maximize the 3 trust curves needed to close a deal and dynamically navigate investor relationships, these 3 curves should be considered before every investor communication is sent.
- Audit what you have currently in place to plug the holes, improve each piece, and have a marked competitive advantage over those who have not. You will leave with a completely new perspective on what needs to be said in your materials and why.
This program is fast-paced, includes a worksheet you will complete throughout the workshop, and small group exercises so you can trade ideas and tools with your peers while moving through the workshop content.
Testimonials | Here is what our clients are saying:
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, private business owners, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents. This event places an emphasis on direct investments and deal flow, thus participants are typically either representing a deal or looking to invest capital in a new investment.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend our summit and find that you don’t get at least $1,000 of value, The Family Office Club will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep a copy of the event recording and materials for your trouble. Our full refund policy can be found here.
Questions? Call us at +1 (305) 503-9077
We look forward to meeting and networking with you at this workshop and hopefully a few more of our events in 2021.