- Allan Avila heads Multifamily Lending Partners, a division of Family Office Club. Allan works with top-tier lenders and institutional investors to secure competitive financing for apartment owners, developers, and multifamily investment companies. Allan has an extensive financial banking background working for JPMorgan Chase & Co. for over 11 years. Allan brings to the team several years of experience in finance, underwriting, business financial management, and commercial loan underwriting. He was Vice President at JPMorgan Chase & Co. where he underwrote and facilitated commercial loans.
328 Crandon Blvd. Suite 223, Key Biscayne FL 33149 / 305-902-7018 /[email protected]
- Bob Rein is Managing Director at Texas Investment Property Group. Texas Investment Property Group was founded in 2013 to enable investors to invest in commercial real estate funds and syndications. The principals are Bob Rein CCIM, a 19-year veteran of commercial real estate and Allen Bowers, a seven-year veteran of both residential and commercial investing. To date TXIPG has taken two syndications full circle far exceeding investor projected returns. Prior to 2017, they syndicated residential properties, office buildings and multifamily. Since 2017, they have concentrated primarily on multifamily properties. The principals have passively and actively invested in 2488 Apartments across Texas, Arkansas and Florida. We work with high net worth individuals and family offices to offer multifamily investment opportunities. The primary markets we seek are either in the San Antonio MSA or the Houston MSA for Class B or C properties. Our investments are syndicated adhering to Federal Securities Law and comply with Regulation D, Rule 506 (B &C). Please contact Bob at 512-818-9125 or Allen at 512-810-2361.
327 Shea Dr., Cedar Park, Texas, 78613, United States / 512-818-9125 / [email protected]
- Monica Khalid is Head of Investor Relations at Lurin Capital. Lurin Capital is a real estate investment firm focused on acquiring under capitalized and/or mismanaged Class B/C assets across Southeast US. Lurin Capital executes an intense asset management & capital improvement program in order to drive performance and maximize returns.
2911 Turtle Creek Blvd. Suite 800, Dallas TX 75219/ 214-453-1530/[email protected]
- Luis Noronha is Partner at Lana Capital Corp. Lana Capital Corp is a real estate investment company, with in-house development and management teams, where investors find opportunities with excellent returns x risk and invest in, they also develop and manage value-add and opportunistic residential real estate.
18851 NE 29th Ave. Suite 1011, Aventura FL 33180 / 305-965-7465 / [email protected]
- Bob Dreher, SVP/Investor Relations at Praxis Capital, Inc. The team at vertically integrated Praxis Capital brings over 100,000 units of experience in Class B/C value-add multifamily space in growth areas of the U.S. We work with HNW, Family Office and Pension Fund investors.
3550 Round Barn Blvd., Ste 104 Santa Rosa, California 95403, United States
[email protected] | 707-703-4500| http://www.praxcap.com
- Rick Courtney, President of Multifamily. Brass is a San Antonio, TX based real estate investment and development company with a $1.2b dollar development pipeline and $200m in AUM. Brass recently launched two multifamily investment platforms - one focused on small-balance properties and the other targeting middle market opportunities. Brass SBM (small-balance multifamily) acquires multifamily communities under $10m (25-150 units), while its middle-market platform acquires assets in the $10m-$30m range. Both platforms will operate in select target markets nationwide.
85 NE Loop 410, Suite 130, San Antonio TX, 78216 United States
[email protected] | 6823218432 | http://www.brass.us