INVESTMENT PITCH PREP
This interactive capital raising workshop is an in-depth full-day training workshop to help get into place your full suite of marketing materials, review best practices in this area, avoid top mistakes, and have an advantage over others when it comes to investor relations collateral.
Most investment firms do not have a compelling one liner, don’t know what to include on a one-pager, make common key visual element mistakes, and have materials that just don’t do their experience justice.
Here are some things you will leave with by attending the Pitch Prep workshop:
- Identify the missing 15 investor pitch assets and 9 marketing materials components you may be missing through our worksheets and small group exercises.
- Avoid the reason why most marketing materials take 3-5 pages to do what you can do with a single sentence.
- How to do your homework so investors aren’t forced to by changing the goal of your positioning and mindset. Many firms do not have a one-pager yet it is more important than your pitch deck, come and find out why.
- Take advantage of our understanding of capital raising and pitch decks after working with ultra-wealthy investors for 12 years, signing over $1B+ worth of advisory agreements, and interacting with 40,000 investment professionals year.
- Learn how to use your materials to maximize the 3 trust curves needed to close a deal and dynamically navigate investor relationships, these 3 curves should be considered before every investor communication is sent.
- Audit what you have currently in place to plug the holes, improve each piece, and have a marked competitive advantage over those who have not. You will leave with a completely new perspective on what needs to be said in your materials and why.
Attendees: Past attendees of our events and workshops have included investment funds, real estate and private equity independent sponsors, private bankers and wealth managers, capital raising consultants and third-party marketers, investment industry service providers who want to position themselves and their firms, and investment bankers and M&A brokers looking to get more deals done every year. Wealthy families with multiple operating entities looking for a marketing and investor relations edge.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend any of our full-day conferences and find that you don’t get at least $1,000 of value, The Family Office Club will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep a copy of the family office book and handouts for your trouble. At our last conference series in NYC with 350 participants, we had an exact refund rate of 0%. Our full refund policy can be found here.
Some Bestsellers Written by Trainer Richard C. Wilson:
“The diversity of speakers covering different topics was extremely helpful.” – Joy Hou, Solution Financing