- Mary Beth Glaccum is a Portfolio Strategist for Skyview. Skyview provides customized multi-asset solutions across traditional and alternative strategies designed to help our clients manage risks and attain their goals. Our management team includes Dr. Harry Markowitz, Nobel Laureate: Economics and "Father of Modern Portfolio Theory" http://www.skyviewadv.com/ 595 Shrewsbury Avenue Suite 203 Shrewsbury, NJ 07702 United States / 9172519532 / [email protected]
- Mark Axmacher II, Senior Vice President at Kruse Asset Management. KAM relies on investment strategies that have demonstrated a track record of superior performance, reduced risk, and lower costs relative to standard benchmarks. We rely on a data-centered approach to invest assets more efficiently and effectively than traditional models.
216 S Jefferson St, Suite 302, Chicago IL 60661, United States
- Keith Luke is President of Commonfund Securities, Inc. Commonfund SINCE COMMONFUND CAPITAL’S FOUNDING IN 1988, OUR MISSION HAS REMAINED THE SAME: SEEK TO PROVIDE QUALITY INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS IN PRIVATE EQUITY, VENTURE CAPITAL AND NATURAL RESOURCES. https://www.commonfund.org/ 15 Old Danbury Road Wilton, Connecticut 06897 United States / 203-563-5000 / [email protected]
- James Hoffman, Managing Director at Stockwell Capital. Stockwell Capital is a private equity co-investment specialist firm that manages PE co-investment funds and customized separately managed accounts. Since its formation in 2002, Stockwell has invested $760+ million in 60+ portfolio companies alongside 40+ PE sponsors.
200 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2150, Chicago IL, 60601 United States
[email protected]| 312-870-1355|http://www.stockwellcapital.com
- Lynn King-Tolliver is a Principal at Archere Investment Management LLC. Archere Investment Management is a commercial real estate investment management firm that specializes in transactions and full-cycle asset management of commercial properties in westerns U.S. market, providing institutional commercial real estate expertise to private investors. http://www.archereim.com/ 100 N. Citrus Ave., Suite 318 West Covina, California 91791 United States / 310-818-3633 / [email protected]
- Ryan Ballentine is CEO of Bireme Capital LLC. We offer five sophisticated value-add investment strategies through SMAs. Some are algorithmic, some qualitative. Exposure: US and global equities, fixed income, and market neutral. Strategies offered a la carte, or entire suite can be utilized as personalized multi-strat HF. http://biremecapital.com
16 University Mews Philadelphia, PA 19104 United States / (813) 603-2615 / [email protected]
- Steven Sorensen is a Partner of Arcis Capital Partners LLC. ArcisCap is a boutique merchant banking, investment advisory, and investment management firm specializing in cross-border PE and VC investments and M&A transactions. http://www.arciscap.com
54 West 40th Street New York, NY 10018 United States / (212) 634-7173 / [email protected]
- Addison Henry is Chief Administrative Officer of Weinstein Nelson. Weinstein Nelson is a specialty Real Estate Development firm focusing on the re-development of unique, mixed-use properties in select, downtown markets that are experiencing the early stages of a sustained revitalization. http://www.wndinvestments.com
235 S. 14th St Baton Rouge, La 70802 United States / (337) 258-2449 /[email protected]
- Martin Kollmorgen is CEO and Chief Investment Officer Serenity Alternative Investments. Serenity Alternative Investments is a quantitative investment firm specializing in publicly traded REITs. We offer our clients exposure to high quality commercial real estate that is liquid and invested using a back-tested strategy designed to mitigate human investing biases. http://www.SerenityAlts.com
200 S Wacker st Suite 2450 Chicago, IL 60606 United States / (630) 730-5745 / [email protected]
- Mark McCall is in Business Development for iSelect Fund. iSelect Fund is a venture capital firm focused on impact verticals like agriculture, healthcare and resource efficiency. We focus on regions outside the coasts, invest at the seed, Series A and Series B stages, and co-invest with leading VCs and corporations in the U.S.
4240 Duncan Ave St. Louis, MO 63110 United States / 203) 803-0794 / [email protected]
- Paul Thomas is Manager of Custom Private Equity. An elite group of professionals that operate in three areas of business, Texas commercial real estate including many sectors, Oil & Gas Production in North America, Venture Capital investing in technology and market disruption activities.
558 Amble Avenue ABILENE, TX 79601-1607 United States / (325) 665-7818 / [email protected]
- Eric Fill is Co-CIO of Stargazer Asset Management, LLC. CTA run by veteran Global Macro Co-CIO's that offers two lift tail protected equity strategies as well as a Global Macro strategy. http://www.stargazerfunds.com/
Stargazer Asset Management, LLC 156 Mariomi Road New Canaan, CT 06840 / +1-203-594-1468 / [email protected]
- Cy Smith is the President of Carl. Carl is the first to provide easy access to hedge funds through one simple to use platform. By taking advantage of new regulations and advances in analytics and computing technologies we offer investment opportunities that were previously not available to most investors.
15 Broad St. Suite 3230 New York, NY 10005 United States / (678) 467-4359 / [email protected]
- Kim Springsteen-Abbott is CEO for Commonwealth Capital Corp, a 40 year-old, woman-owned equipment leasing company. We provide FMV lease financing for IT, medical technology and materials handling equipment to primarily Fortune 500 companies. Commonwealth has the capacity to place $50-100million. With more than $650M in assets, we have outgrown our current capital sources and are looking for institutional/family office partners.
17755 US Highway 19N Suite 400 Clearwater, FL 33764 United States / (727) 450-0750 / [email protected] / [email protected]
- Ankit Patel is SVP, Head of North America at IIFL Capital. IIFL Asset Management is an India-focused, global asset management firm. Our differentiated products enable sophisticated investors across the world to participate in India’s unique growth story. At IIFL Asset Management, we focus on high-conviction investment ideas.
1120 Ave of America, Suite 1506 New York, NY 10036/917-882-9640/[email protected]
- Mark McCall is Director of Business Development at iSelect Fund. iSelect Fund is an early stage venture capital firm focused on impact investment in the Agriculture, Resource Efficiency and Healthcare fields. We invest in companies in less crowded and more reasonably valued areas outside the coasts.
4240 Duncan Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110/203-803-0794/[email protected]
- Gabriel Melamed is Managing Partner at TDM Consulting LLC. TDM Consulting is specialized in developing International and Domestic Real Estate Investment opportunities and distribute them to investors looking for yield and diversification. They partner with select Real Estate Developers and Operators to design, implement and oversee these projects.
1 Penn Plaza, 36th Floor New York, NY 10119 / 914-806-3811 / [email protected]
- Marcel Herbst is Partner at Acceleration Resources, LLC. Acceleration Resources was founded in 2013 and pursues downside risk mitigated investment opportunities in the energy sector. The firm occupies a unique niche in the energy investment landscape by focusing on lower middle market.
400 Oyster Point Boulevard South San Francisco, CA 94080 / 212-991-8359 / [email protected]
- Chip McCaffrey is Partner and Head of Client Services at OceanSquare Asset Management, LLC. OceanSquare is a boutique investment firm led by three former BlackRock fixed income and equity portfolio managers. OceanSquare manages capital on behalf of family offices, foundations, endowments, pension funds and other institutional clients.
37 West Avenue Wayne, PA 19087 / 215-205-3582 / [email protected]
- Joseph Hoenigmann is Chief Financial Officer at Thinkshop Advisors LLC. Thinkshop Advisors provide equity long-short strategies through a hedge fund, SMAs and managed retirement accounts. They provide active equity management for investors looking to add growth to their investment portfolio while being prepared for short term trading opportunities and challenging markets.
200 Broadhollow Road Suite 207, Melville NY 11731 / 631-479-2832 / [email protected]
- Mark Axmacher II is Senior Vice President at Kruse Asset Management. KAM relies on investment strategies that have demonstrated a track record of superior performance, reduced risk, and lower costs relative to standard benchmarks. We rely on a data-centered approach to invest assets more efficiently and effectively than traditional models.
216 S Jefferson St Suite 302 Chicago, IL 60661 United States / 704-280-6170 / [email protected]
- Andrew Duckman is Managing Director at Bloom Burton & Co. Their firm has extensive knowledge and experience in the Canadian healthcare industry and are the manager of 3 investment funds. In our funds we offer a diversified portfolio of Canadian healthcare companies- Public Equity, Lending Trust, Master Opportunity Special Situation Fund. 65 Front Street East, Suite 201, Toronto, Ontario M5E1B5 , Canada / 416 809-5236 / [email protected]
- James Viceconte is the Principal of Versatile Capital Management, LLC. They offer core Global Equity & Fixed Income strategies utilizing Factor-based ETFs in SMAs. They follow a rules-based, academically rigorous process to put clients in the best position to outperform market cap-weighted indices while emphasizing tax-efficiency in a low-fee offering. 125 Park Avenue, Suite 1700, New York NY 10017, United States | [email protected] | 203-249-6661 | http://www.versatilecap.com
- Deron Shields is the Chief Executive Officer of Delmac Hospitality Management.They are a hospitality asset and management company focusing on non-flagged, under 150 key boutique hotels and upscale golf courses. 1098 Foster City Blvd, Suite 106-916, Foster City CA 94404, United States | [email protected] | 650-504-1295|
- Dennis Crowley, Operating Partner of North & Webster SSG, LLC. North & Webster SSG is a Private Equity Activist firm, focused on finding unique deals that are often overlooked, as they fall into the gray space between private equity and activist investing. We identify deeply undervalued publicly traded small cap companies to take private. 125 Summer Street, 22nd Floor, Boston MA 02110 United States | [email protected] | 617-799-7459 | http://www.northandwebster.com
- Greg Babij, CEO of Bunkport Capital LLC. Bunkport Capital is an alternative asset management firm which manages a US equity hedge fund that employs a concentrated trading strategy focused on capturing momentum. The fund can hedge or be outright short the market through ETFs or options. Target return is 25% net.
484 Main Street, Wakefield, RI 02879 United States | [email protected] | 401-239-1384 | http://www.bunkport.com
- Daniel McCarron, Director of Capital Counsel.They are an independent RIA founded in 1999. Their mission is to help our clients achieve their financial goals by carefully investing in equities that will preserve and grow their wealth. Their clients include high-net-worth individuals, family offices, foundations and endowments.
527 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022 United States | [email protected] | 914-374-7315| https://capitalcounsel.com/
- Jie Hayes, Principal and Portfolio Manager of Songbird Capital. Songbird provides customized multi-asset portfolios for clients. Our experience spans asset classes and investment strategies. It provides institutional quality portfolio management with competitive fees.
14 Nassau Street, Princeton, New Jersey 08542 United States
[email protected] | 609-924-5300| http://www.songbird-capital.com
- David Page, CEO of Boston Harbor Investment Management. Boston Harbor’s goals are Capital Preservation, Total Return and Liquidity. They achieve those goals by selecting Large-Cap companies that have a high probability of sustainable and growing earnings. Long-term portfolios outperform the S&P 500TR Index by protecting the downside.competitive fees.
110 Great Road Suite 302, BEDFORD MA 01730, United States
[email protected] | 978-290-0816| http://www.bostonharborim.com
- Ian Hunter, Managing Partner at Hunter Value Capital. Ian Hunter, CFA is the Founder and Managing Partner at Hunter Value Capital, an investment manager focused on "liquid private equity alternatives". Ian previously spent a decade on Wall Street in private equity, equity research and corporate lending. HVC is located in Dallas, TX.
5222 Belmont Avenue, Dallas Texas 75206 United States
[email protected] | 347-352-6590|http://www.huntervalue.com
- Christoph Ganz, Principal of Gray Eagle Company. Gray Eagle Company is a NYC-based investment firm focused on acquiring and operating firms that provide mission-critical services in the testing, inspection & control (TIC) industry, and to manufacturing customers in multiple end markets.
18 E 41st St, 10th floor, New York NY 10017, United States
[email protected] |646-846-8967|http://www.grayeagleco.com
- Mike Brady, General Manager at High Gravity Investments. High Gravity is a private Equity firm specializing in high yield senior secured debt in real estate. Their singular strategy is bridge lending on distressed residential and multi family properties. We source and service all of our own loans. Shares in the fund are $100,000.
12830 Hillcrest Dr #11, Dallas TX 75230, United States
- Rocco Forino, Managing Member at Rocco Forino Capital LLC. Rocco Forino Capital (RFC) is a private value investing company specializing in the research and investment in distressed equities and real estate. Our investment philosophy is well positioned to invest in Opportunity Zones and impact investing initiatives.
35 Mountain View Road, Watertown, CT 06795, United States
[email protected]| 203-565-1134| https://www.roccoforinocapital.com/
- Taylor Chambers, Partner at A&M Managing Directors LLC. Because the most exciting buyout fund of the year starts here. Austwicke & Marshall Partners LP. Focused on low mid-market industrial opportunities with mind-bending potential, targeting a broad range often between $3-7 million EBITDA.
3465 Technology Drive, Plano TX 75074, United States
[email protected]| 717-344-4176| https://ammanagingdirectors.com/
- Eric Golubitsky, Institutional Capital Raise at Smartland LLC. Midwest value-add RE sponsor, have transitioned 2000 doors, fully integrated 5 Divisions under 1 roof, $10M/yr construction division, units remodeled while occupied in 1 day (ask me about our unique process), top unit & community amenities, forward-thinking high-culture team.
67 Alpha Dr. Highland Hts. OH 44143, United States
[email protected]| 216-470-9088| http://www.smartland.com/private-equity
- Thomas Byrne, Byrne at New River Capital Partners. New River was founded in 1997 to partner with exceptional entrepreneurs and build the next generation of consumer brands. We also seek to leverage our network with other private equity firms and family offices to supplement our own capital and resources.
444 NW 1st Avenue Apt 503 Fort Lauderdale FL 33301 United States
[email protected] | 954-714-1161| http://www.nrcp.com
- Denis Saklakov, Managing Partner at Balthasar Development. We develop hi-end real estate in New York City. Our typical asset is a 2-5 unit house with rare 10-12 unit deals.
585 Madison Street # 4B, Brooklyn, New York, Brooklyn NY, 12112 United States
[email protected]| 9172146885|http://www.balthasarny.com
- Brooks Kincaid, VP of Finance at Tide Rock Holdings. Tide Rock Holdings leverages a multi-functional team to grow diversified pods of small, profitable B2B companies that provide investors economically resilient cash distributions and long-term equity growth without management fees.
10120 Pacific Heights Blvd. Ste. 110, San Diego CA, 92121 United States
[email protected]| 858-753-9692|http://www.tiderockholdings.com
- Ebenezer Arthur, Arthur at Wangara Capital Partners. Wangara Capital Partners is an impact investment firm that aims to support Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) in the ‘missing middle’ with strong climate impact, job creation and financial return potential. Wangara Capital is launching an evergreen climate-focused fund in Ghana.
No. 1 Oak Courts,25 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Greater Accra, Accra, Ghana
- Skip Sanzeri, Managing Director at Multiverse Capital™. Multiverse Capital™ is a venture capital firm investing in both plant-touching and ancillary opportunities across the global cannabis industry. Over the past decade, our management team has provided business consulting services to over 300 cannabis companies and developed a vast network of connections across the global cannabis space providing investors with unparalleled access to deal flow in 19 countries and counting. In addition to our cannabis industry experience, we pride ourselves in having over 90 years of combined financial management expertise including venture capital and private equity.
2839 Wyandot St Suite #1, Denver CO, 80211 United States
[email protected] | (303) 261-8590 | http://www.multiversecap.com
- Carlos Crespo, General Partner at NIGMA Family of Companies. NIGMA is a vertically integrated group of firms operating globally in the fields of Private Equity, Real Estate Investment and Development, Hedge Fund Strategic investments, structuring Public Private Partnerships with Governmental Entities, Engineering, and construction. The firms have operating offices in U.S., Bahamas, U.A.E., South Africa, and Singapore.
26843 Tanci Dr, Suite 102 Wesley Chapel, FL 33544, United States
[email protected] | 813-333-1243 | http://www.nigma.com
- Jeb Altonaga, COO & Head of Marketing at Sandon Capital. We are a deep value investor that devises and implements active engagement strategies that seek to unlock value inherent in Australian listed companies. We seek investment opportunities which offer returns based on the correction of corporate anomalies. Examples may include companies with dysfunctional boards and management, corporate actions which are not in the best interest of shareholders, sub-optimal capital structures to name a few.
Level 5, 139 Macquarie Street Sydney -- 2000 Australia
[email protected] | 292472967 | http://www.sandoncapital.com.au
- Christian Calusa, CEO & Founder of OPISAS. OPISAS is an international company that since 2008 has been offering high-yield real estate investments with a focus on the USA. From developing balanced packages of properties in compliance with investor targets to providing consultancy as a Real Estate Asset Manager, from establishing and managing of SPVs focused on international real estate investments, to advising on articulated financial instruments tied to real estate assets. The international commercial network, with more than 3,000 professional partners and institutional collaborations, allowed us to develop an offer characterized by high ROI, low risk, continuous yields and exit strategies even in the short term, as well as a complete service during the lifetime of an investment.
217 N Westmonte Dr Ste 2018 Altamonte Springs Florida 32714 United States
[email protected] | +1 786 210 9916 | https://www.opisas.com/
- Daniel McCarron, Director at Capital Counsel Investment Advisers. Capital Counsel is an independent investment management firm with assets of $1.7 billion under management. We manage concentrated portfolios of large-cap and mid-cap companies based in the U.S or those with large U.S operations. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their financial goals by carefully investing in equities that will preserve and grow their wealth. We have had one unique investment strategy since inception. That is, people make money, things don’t. We are not challenged to differentiate ourselves.
527 Madison Ave New York NY 10022 United States
[email protected] | 9143747315| https://capitalcounsel.com/
- Vadim Margulis, Managing Partner at Alignment Credit. Founded in 2014, Alignment Credit provides private debt solutions for emerging growth and middle-market companies. We seek to support management teams who share our core values of passion, creativity and transparency, and we excel in delivering innovative solutions uniquely tailored to their needs.
500 7TH AVE, 8TH FLOOR,New York NY, 10018 United States
[email protected] | 9175197414 | http://alignmentcredit.com
- Thomas Reavis, President/ Owner of Worldwide Capital Strategies, LLC. Worldwide Capital Strategies is a CTA offering our managed futures clients a broad array of cutting-edge algorithmic trading strategies backed by the experience of a broker with more than 50 years in the futures industry. We offer top-performing trend-following systems trading on multiple time horizons. By trading over 20 different commodities, multiple currencies, and the S&P index, our CTA clients have the ability to achieve true portfolio diversification. By maintaining a zero to slightly negative correlation to traditional stock and bond portfolios, our CTA is designed to give investors the opportunity to achieve absolute returns no matter what the world throws at you
515188 Brolio Way, Naples FL, 34110 United States
[email protected] | 2395968293 | http://Worldwidecapitalstrategies.com
- Sam Zona, Director of Business Development at Muzinich & Co. Muzinich & Co. was founded 30 years ago by George Muzinich, our Chairman & CEO. The firm is 100% privately owned with no affiliation to banks, insurance companies or private equity. As of December, 2019 we manage over $35 billion across a variety of corporate credit strategies (global & US, traditional & alternatives). The firm is headquartered in New York and has 10 offices in Europe and Asia. We are a global credit specialist that our clients depend on for consistently attractive, risk-adjusted returns. Our product offerings include both private and public debt (high yield, investment grade, emerging markets, syndicated loans, multi-sector credit and a long/short hedge fund). We manage a platform of direct lending funds both in the US and Europe. Our client base is largely institutional – endowments, foundations, family offices, pensions funds, insurance companies, hospitals, sub-advised funds and wealth management platforms.
450 Park Ave, New York, New York 10022United States
[email protected] | 2125153135 | http://www.muzinich.com
- A.J. Noronha, Partner/Co-founder of GX Ventures; Desai Capital Management. GX Ventures: GX helps early and growth stage companies succeed; specifically, our comprehensive approach takes the best aspects from VC's (ability to invest in investments with high upside potential), accelerators (working with companies poised for rapid growth), and consulting (working directly with our companies to help build value, while providing high-margin, steady revenue) and draws on our team's deep experience, relationships, and global partnerships to connect the world's largest economies, help innovative early-stage companies find the capital, resources and relationships necessary to grow and thrive. We aim to provide investors with above-average returns via both interest and equity, expect to offer substantial diversification benefits for investor portfolios, and provide an ESG-friendly approach.
25 E Delaware, #307, Charleston WV 25314 United States
[email protected] | 3044449538 |
- John Mulvey, Managing Director at New Zealand Vault. New Zealand Vault is a precious metals specialist providing buy, sell, and storage services for physical gold, silver and platinum. We have safe deposit vaults in Wellington and Auckland, New Zealand and a bullion depository in Wellington. New Zealand Vault is privately owned and has been operating since 1931. Bullion stored is fully allocated and segregated. New Zealand is one of the safest countries in the world. No country is further from the world’s hot spots. Distance equals security. Having a proportion of your wealth in precious metals, off shore, in a non-bank depository, is a sound component of any wealth preservation strategy.
1 Willis Street, Wellington Wellington 6011 New Zealand
[email protected] | +64 4 4999 333 | https://www.nzvault.com/
- Colm McDermott, Director of Business Development and Investor Relations at OneWall Partners. OneWall Partners Founded in 2010, OneWall Partners™ is a vertically integrated investment and management firm that focuses on workforce housing in the northeast US. OneWall has completed more than $560mm of transactions with a current owned and under contract portfolio of more than 4,000 units and is raising its $50mm Nova Appian Preferred Income Fund I to participate in preferred equity investments across various deals in our acquisition and recapitalization pipeline.
707 Summer Street Stamford Connecticut 06878 United States
[email protected] | 646-596-7068 | http://invest.onewallpartners.com