A workshop by Richard C. Wilson on 18 ways to secure a private investor advantage, double your deal flow, avoid $1M mistakes, and use family offices best practices.
The Private Investor Workshop is our most intensive training workshop 100% focused on the ultra-wealthy marketplace, and the investment activities of investors with net worths of $10M, $25M and well over $100M each. Through case studies, worksheets, and example deals closed instructor Richard C. Wilson will cover 30 different concepts related to the private investment industry in this one-day fast-moving workshop.
Benefits of Attending
- Reshape your actions and position in the marketplace to be more naturally attractive and genuinely valuable to family offices to create more co-investment and deal flow opportunities.
- Gain an edge over industry competitors who are not aware of or taking action to adjust to the multi-trillion dollar family office trend.
- Understand why the family office industry is thriving, will do well through a recession, and is just starting to take shape.
- Close more deals through superior options on investment structures, fee alignment, and avoiding the top mistakes that blow up family office deals consistently but are easily avoided.
- Leave the workshop with specific quarterly goals to help move forward your family office industry relationships, position, and strategy.
Admission to thePrivate Investor Advantage Workshop is limited to the first 60 participants, so if you would like to reserve your seat today please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Performance-Based Family Office Solutions For $100M+ Families
Centimillionaire Advisors, LLC has a performance fee-only approach to doing business (typically a 10% performance fee), and due to our focus on serving clients at the $100M level and above we are specially equipped to engage with such families.
Our 19 person team is here to help you source niche industry-specific direct investment deal flow, implement advanced tax planning, help decide how many of the 18 levels layers of control is most appropriate to retain, and get into place missing components in your family’s governance, operational processes, and family office quality solution providers.
Get Access to a Credible 360-degree Investor Relations Pitch Package. Cover every detail necessary for an effective and successful capital raising and investor relations strategy.
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, private business owners, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents. This event places an emphasis on direct investments and deal flow, thus participants are typically either representing a deal or looking to invest capital in a new investment.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend any of our full-day conferences and find that you don’t get at least $1,000 of value, The Family Office Club will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep a copy of the family office book and handouts for your trouble. At our last conference series in NYC with 350 participants, we had an exact refund rate of 0%. Our full refund policy can be found here.
Questions? Call us at +1 (203) 715-0375
via WhatsApp or WeChat
We look forward to meeting and networking with you at this family office conference and hopefully a few more of our events in 2019.
Richard C. Wilson
CEO & Founder
The Family Office Club
328 Crandon Blvd. Suite #225
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149