Join Hundreds of Family Office Executives, Private Wealth Managers, Dealmakers and Investors for an Unparalleled Conference Experience
The 6th annual Family Office Super Summit will feature 100+ family office speakers, 1,000+ attendees and ample networking opportunities and engaging activities over a 2-day span. The Super Summit is a great opportunity to join hundreds of family office investors, private wealth managers, dealmakers, and investors for an unparalleled conference experience.
December 16th & 17th, 2019
Sunday, December 15th, 2019
Registration & Cocktail Networking
Monday, December 16th, 2019
Tuesday, December 17th, 2019
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
455 Grand Bay Dr Key Biscayne, Miami, FL 33149
Benefits of Attending the Family Office Super Summit:
- Billions of Dollars in Capital On Stage (and much more in the room): The Family Office Super Summit features actual family offices and more of them on stage than any other event globally, not brokers or junior financial planners, because we know that families in our network and the hundreds of attendees in the room want to learn from the biggest single family offices and top-50 multi-family offices on what has worked for them, how they manage their capital, and what it takes to do business with a leading family office.
- Tap Into & Meet With the Fastest-Growing Investor Group: Family offices are becoming an increasingly important investor group for hedge funds, private equity managers, real estate companies, private companies, and anyone who relies on outside capital. These families control hundreds of billions of dollars and we invite family offices from all asset classes to attend this annual summit in South Florida.
- Get Real Business Done: Unlike other conferences and trade shows, the Family Office Super Summit is all about getting real business done and building real relationships. There are multiple networking sessions throughout the 3 days, starting with a welcome cocktail hour the night of December 9th and continuing through the conference. A Florida single family office CIO cheerfully told us at the end of our last event, “I came here with 100 business cards; I have 4 left.”
- Skip the Bull: This conference isn’t a pitch fest by sponsors; it is a conference for investment and wealth management professionals. You’ll hear directly from real family offices looking to allocate capital and, like all of our events, the investors on stage will give it to you straight on what drives their portfolio strategy, how they select investments, and where they are looking to invest their money going forward.
- More Value for Less Money: If you are wondering how to budget your marketing and conference dollars, consider this – the Family Office Super Summit is our largest conference of the year, featuring 100+ family offices on stage and many more in the audience over 2 days. For the chance to engage such an exclusive audience for a single day, you can usually expect to pay north of $2,000 for just one day. Attend the Family Office Super Summit for just $2,000 or become a charter to attend for free (more info: http://FamilyOffices.com/Association or give us a call at (305) 503-9077).
Benefits of Attending
- Build Your Family Office Co-Investment Network: Network with peers in the industry, build and reinforce strategic relationships and gain personal connections. Rapidly expand your relations with family offices who are looking for direct investments, co-investments and club deals.
- Learn How to Structure Deals: Our family office speakers have completed direct investments with some of the largest Fortune 100 companies in the world, and together have conducted well over $1B in direct investments, hold over 1,000 total patents, and represent billions in capital.
- Deal Flow & Due Diligence Best Practices: Discover step-by-step how family offices are attracting deal flow while still being discreet and private, and what standards are being followed while conducting due diligence on potential acquisition targets.
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
455 Grand Bay Dr Key Biscayne, Miami, FL 33149
Date: December 15th, 16th & 17th 2019
Alternative Investment Resource
Established in 2004, Alternative Investment Resource (AIR) is an independent boutique financial services firm focused exclusively on alternative investments. AIR provides investment banking services to the middle market and specializes in capital raise, mergers & acquisition, and structured finance. With a broad experience base across sectors, the firm has particular depth in real estate, healthcare, and niche emerging hedge funds. AIR is headquartered in Chicago, with operations in New York and Dallas.
Cannapreneur Partners is a Westborough MA-based holding company that identifies the world’s top 1% outliers and infuses smart capital, strategy, and purpose-driven leadership to attain success across cannabis and non-cannabis industries. Backed by a team with deep network resources and successful careers in the financial services and ultra high net worth wealth management space, our proprietary in-depth vetting process for both investors and business operators makes Cannapreneur Partners able to thoughtfully place capital in national and international cannabis projects across all sectors of the legal industry. CP is a values driven company focused on: Happiness, Integrity, Leadership, Helping Others and Family while creating a profits-with-purpose culture.
STRATA Trust Company
STRATA Trust Company is a top-tier national IRA custodian specializing in alternative investments, like private equity, real estate, hedge funds, private debt, futures, crowdfunding, and more. Based in Austin, Texas, STRATA provides industry-leading knowledge and expertise to help asset managers, advisors, financial institutions and their investors with alternative asset custody solutions in tax-deferred retirement accounts.
STRATA Trust Company has assisted more than 14,000 investment professionals to get their share of the $8.8 trillion IRA market with tax-advantaged self-directed IRAs. If you’re an investment professional seeking to diversify your client’s retirement portfolio, STRATA Trust Company’s tools can help you stay ahead of investor demand.
Mainstar Trust is an innovative leader in specialized retirement custodial services that diversify and maximize long-term objectives for IRA account holders and financial advisors. Mainstar Trust is centered on trust, Innovation, and Flexibility. Mainstar Trust reflects nearly 40 years’ experience of specializing in providing retirement, custodial services by delivering confidence, wisdom, and quality to its customers. Innovation: Mainstar Trust exudes a visionary stance in the industry, always looking for new and progressive ways to utilize emerging opportunities in the retirement wealth accumulation scene and offering solutions for forward-thinking individuals. Mainstar Trust offers unique and dynamic services that easily adapt to individual choices with alternative investments. The team is dedicated to providing services that are accessible, personable, and reliable. Why Mainstar Trust: Mainstar Trust is the trusted guide for individuals looking for help navigating through investment waters, offering an alternative, cost-effective retirement solutions, excellent services, and prompt, personal client contact.
Hughes & Company
Hughes & Company is an independent, Fort Lauderdale based introducing broker that specializes in exceptional client and relationship management. Dedicated to institutional futures and options brokerage, we work with commodity trading advisors, family offices, and professional traders. We assist with setting up accounts that are customized to each specific situation. Every relationship is optimized based on trading, advisor, platform, commission, custodian, and overall goals in mind. Additionally, we assist with master account setups, portfolio margining, risk management, give in/out trading, advisor selection, and serve as a one stop solution for the futures markets.
Red Five Security LLC.
Red Five is a security and management consulting company comprised of former CIA, FBI, U.S. Secret Service, U.S. Military security professionals and experienced system designers. It has a robust past performance supporting corporate executives, U.S. government officials, diplomats and other high net-worth individuals and families with expert consulting and protection services. Red Five advises clients around the world on how to maintain their privacy and be more secure.
Branded Expert Press
Branded Expert Press specializes in producing books and tools for building businesses by increasing your authority as a best-selling author.
Becoming an international best-selling author with your own book is the most powerful thing you can do to increase your expert status.
Every business is different, so every book needs to be designed to be an exact fit for how you do business and who your clients are to ensure that you get the maximum value from your efforts.
Learn how to monetize your book so that is works for you.
Don’t Die with Your Message Still Inside You
Bellatorum Resources is a veteran-owned and operated investment firm specializing in mineral rights/oil and gas royalty acquisitions. Founded in 2016 by Chris Bentley and his wife Mary Bentley with a little over $40K in savings, Bellatorum Resources has since grown to 16 employees and nearly $30MM assets under management. Great efforts are taken to ensure that everyone that comes in contact with Bellatorum has a positive experience and that long-term mutually beneficial relationships are developed. This includes our employees, vendors, investors, as well as the countless mineral and royalty owners we transact with. Our goal is to integrate our military values of integrity, professionalism, and excellence into the very core of the way we do business.
JPR Manager, LLC
JPR Manager, LLC is a sponsor of customizable real estate transactions, including private offerings, as well as partnerships to fit our investors’ needs and risk tolerance. Upon the purchase of either our Property company or a membership interest in our Property Company, our investors will have the option to develop a parcel of land, hold it for long term investment, or to conserve the land, which could provide investors with a significant tax savings under IRS tax code 170(h). Not only can you reduce your tax liability with this option, but you can also help the environment. Visit our website at jprcapitalllc.com
Ecellix is Reimagining the Future of Batteries. Founded in Seattle in 2018 to commercialize a revolutionary high capacity silicon-anode material called eCell that offers battery manufacturers a 300-500% improvement in anode energy and power capacity when compared to current industry standard graphite, enabling the development of newer more powerful Li-ion battery systems with 50% or more additional capacity. Globally, the battery industry has spent over $2.7B in R&D to find a viable replacement for graphite. Ecellix aims to disrupt the $100B market (est. 2024) for lithium-ion batteries by offering enabling technologies that facilitate sustainable energy storage alternatives to fossil fuels.
LCP Institutional is the institutional consulting division of Lakeview Capital Partners, an independent wealth management firm in Atlanta, Georgia. We consult to clients worldwide servicing institutional investors, high net worth individuals and families, and socially responsible investors. We are dedicated to working closely with our clients to implement a customized approach to the investment process based on the clients’ unique needs and goals. Our mission is simple. We are both partners and advocates for our clients in today’s complex world.
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, private business owners, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents. This event places an emphasis on direct investments and deal flow, thus participants are typically either representing a deal or looking to invest capital in a new investment.
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend any of our full-day conferences and find that you don’t get at least $1,000 of value, The Family Office Club will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep a copy of the family office book and handouts for your trouble. At our last conference series in NYC with 350 participants, we had an exact refund rate of 0%. Our full refund policy can be found here.