May 19th, 2017 – Houston
The Family Office Club remains the only provider of practical real-world capital raising, investment marketing, and investor lead generation training in the industry. Successful capital raisers are always in demand and can make or break a firm, even more than the ability to invest well. Yet despite the critical importance of this skill set, there is a major gap in education on capital raising. The Family Office Club has been closing this gap in the industry for nearly a decade with live training workshops on capital raising, investor relations, and marketing strategy.
Date: May 19th, 2017
Venue: The Houston Club | 910 Louisiana Street, One Shell Plaza, Suite 4900 | Houston, TX 77002
“The Capital Raising Boot Camp was one of the BEST trainings I’ve been to in over 10 years! I’ve been working in Sales for over 18 years and have attended all types of trainings… Richard Wilson not only delivered the BLUE PRINTS to working with Family Offices and raising capital,…..BUT, he shares SPECIFIC marketing techniques you can implement, NOW, on how to reach your specific goals. Whether you’re a novice or expert on raising capital, this training is PRICELESS.” – Jim MacKay, Financial Freedom Investors
“The workshop content was relevant and educational, after the workshop my mind was racing with new ideas and ways to improve all aspects of my strategy and implementation of my strategy. Like any great coach or motivator I left the workshop more inspired and with a deeper desire to succeed.“ – Jay Robbins, GBS
7 Reasons Why You Should Be at the Capital Raising Bootcamp:
- Develop a System to Attract Investors Like Clockwork: Let your competitors cold call 60 prospects a day while you setup systems to consistently attract targeted and pre-qualified investors to you every month. During this workshop, we will show you how to accomplish this at zero cost.
- Avoid The 7 Most Common $100,000 Mistakes: Almost everyone who starts out raising capital for a fund or private company makes the same mistakes. What you should do is not always obvious, and worse than that, it is often counter-intuitive. At this workshop we will show you why you should reach out to fewer investors and figure out who those investors are. Typically, only one type of investor fits your sandbox, USP, investor funnel, and is making up your investor avatar. This investor avatar concept alone will save you from hours of fruitless activity, ensuring results through the best possible use of your most valuable resource, time.
- Master Best Practices & Emulate Proven Strategies: Throughout the day you will be completing a Capital Raising Bootcamp workbook and by the end of the day you will have an actionable plan that integrates best practices and proven capital raising models for your organization.
- Gain a Capital Raising Edge: When raising capital, second place in a competition can mean no capital allocated, and a consistent third or 10th place can mean you are out of business and have to close shop. Getting your emails responded to, phone calls taken, and meetings
booked with potential investors is critical, every 1% improvement in doing so can mean more capital raised.
- Identify the Fundamental Marketing Materials and Strategic IP Assets you need to create, distribute, and leverage to be taken seriously. If you don’t have your basic marketing materials and tools in place to communicate with investors you will stand out as someone who doesn’t know what they are doing to investors.
- Leave with Your Developed Capital Raising Plan: Regardless of whether you are a independent sponsor, private equity fund, deal broker, real estate professional or investment banker you need to stand out from the competition in a meaningful way. This one day workshop will teach you exactly how to do it. You will leave with a plan in hand to execute.
- No Risk: We guarantee that you will love the bootcamp and get a ton of value out of your experience. If for any reason you do not, we will refund your admission price. There is no doubt in our minds that you will love this event.
Workshop Chairman – Richard C. Wilson
Richard C. Wilson is one of the most well-known thought leaders and experts on capital raising and marketing investments to private family office and institutional investors. Richard C. Wilson helps $100M+ net worth families create and manage their single family offices and currently manages 14 clients including mandates with three billionaire families. Richard is also the founder of the Family Office Club, the largest membership-based family office association (FamilyOffices.com), along with equity holdings with over $11M a year in combined revenue. The Wilson Holding Company is also the exclusive wine importer and a wine brand representative for Hofkellerei des Fursten Von Liechtenstein, the 600 year old vineyard owned by the princely family of Liechtenstein. Richard’s upcoming book is Capital Raising: A 5-Step System for Raising Capital from Private Investors.
A sampling of Richard C. Wilson’s published works:
Attendees: Past attendees of our events and workshops have included investment funds, real estate and private equity independent sponsors, private bankers and wealth managers, capital raising consultants and third party marketers, investment industry service providers who want to position themselves and their firms, and investment bankers and M&A brokers looking to get more deals done every year. Wealthy families with multiple operating entities looking for a marketing and investor relations edge.
“This workshop differentiated the truly important tasks and processes from the those that just eat up time. The material helped me focus on my attitude and habits to drive the behaviors to increase chances of raising sticky capital.“
–Michael Mastey, PNC
“Richard Wilson’s expert knowledge and current insights about the investment fund universe provided an invaluable check list of the dos and don’ts in capital raising and investor relations.“ – Johanna Thornblad, Meridian Fund Managers
“The presentation was excellent, very practical and worth of its own merit. I know more now than if I was to try and learn this material through other courses. Richard is down to earth in presenting and his advice is doable and real. ” – Dennis E. Carr, Bancport Commercial Capital
“The workshop did an excellent job of consolidating thousands of hours of information into a single day. Worth 1000%+ my investment of time and money.” – David Weisburd
“You’ll leave Richard’s workshop with actionable strategies you can instantly apply to make your business more effective.” – Kimberlie Canducci, Canducci Communications
“As a small boutique firm in the family office space, the Family Office Club seminars have been a valuable resource for our firm giving us the opportunity to learn from industry insiders to help us grow our business.” – Karen M. Schmid, Moirai Capital Management, LLC
“This capital raising workshop and your conference I attended in Los Angeles last month is by far the best events I have experienced.” – Michael Herr, BroadRiver Asset Management, L.P.
“Absolutely sincere and a great source and fountain of information. Real life examples of what to do regardless of the level of the participant, useful for everyone from beginners to pros in capital raising and fund marketing.” –Gene Czaplinsky, Cossack Investment Advisors
“It was a pleasure meeting you today at the NYC workshop, hosted by you/your firm. I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation and your capital raising ideas/insight. Again, thank you for hosting such an informative and thought-provoking event. I look forward to attending future events held by your firm.“ –Mike Krumenacker, Directory of Business Development & Investor Relations at TaumSauk Capital Management
“The workshop really provides new and emerging managers with the toolkit and strategies to really begin establishing the foundation for capital raising and growing their business to the next level.“ –Tom Aitken, Thomas Capital Partners
“Great! We needed your sales perspective, a new angle for our type of business.” –Manuel Lazerov, American Infrastructure Investors
“This workshop differentiated the truly important tasks and processes from the those that just eat up time. The material helped me focus on my attitude and habits to drive the behaviors to increase chances of raising sticky capital.“ –Michael Mastey, PNC
“Great event and worth my trip from Beijing.” – Alex Gong
“A very good workshop, worth the special trip from London. The workshop was delivered in a very professional atmosphere and was very good value for the money.” – John Braund, Amscorp Capital Ltd
“The workshop tells me just what marketing materials I need and some guidance on how to get started. Richard is very knowledgeable and sincere (not a typical sales guy), which is much appreciated.“ – Judy Snyder
“The workshop was well worth my time to fly to New York. You gave me a lot of great ideas to raise more capital.” – JaceVernon, Why Lucid FX
“Terrific workshop. It provided great insights into the pitfalls many managers make in setting up and marketing their funds. The exercises provide a great opportunity for self examination and networking“ – Alan Swide, Stone Beach Investment Management
Risk-Free Offer: If you attend any of our full-day conferences and find that you don’t get at least $2,000 of value, The Family Office Club will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. At our last 800 person conference in Miami we had an exact refund rate of 0% due to unhappy guests. In other words this is the easiest investment decision of your year-you love it or you don’t pay for it, so please register now below and we will see you in Houston.
I look forward to working with you at this workshop.
Questions? Call us at (305) 503-9077
Richard C. Wilson
CEO & Founder
The Family Office Club
328 Crandon Blvd. Suite #223
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149