Version 10 of the Family Office Database is available for purchase. Over the past 10 months, our team has been working on this new version of this database and released it on April 29th, 2015. The Family Office Database includes an average of 3 contacts per family office and more than 4,300 contacts for 1,505 total family offices. For more information on the information included in our listings, please see our listing overview here.
Quick Link Navigation: Below is an in-depth overview of our family office database resource. This page of our website may be reviewed top to bottom, or you may use these quick link shortcuts below to jump to the information you are trying to find:
• Text Overview
• Free Book on Family Office Capital Raising
• Listing Details
• Possible Uses
• Buy The Database
Our team of experienced family office and capital raising professionals offers the most accurate and consistently updated database of family offices in the industry. Our past clients have included UBS, Gottex Funds, PNC Bank, SEI, State Street, Deutsche Bank, Lehman Brothers, and over 250 other satisfied clients over the past 7 years. Our team has spent over 1,000 hours constructing this deep Excel-based database with over 75,000 cells of data on 1,505 family offices that control more than a combined trillion dollars in assets.
We have packages that include listings for both single and multi-family offices that are based both inside and outside of the United States. Family offices are hubs of high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families. Developing productive relationships with a small handful of family offices can be enough to significantly grow an investment firm or high net worth related service. Each listing in our database has had their contact details collected over the past 2 months via phone, email, or visits to their website and other sites.
An Overview of our Family Office Directory Solution
If you would like to buy our Family Office Database or learn more about the three specific packages that we offer, please click here.
If you would like to conduct more research before purchasing our database, please see the video overview, available sample, statistics, and potential uses described below. We have made this page thorough and detailed to make your due diligence on our team as efficient as possible. If you need to present this resource to your team or client please feel free to print out or email our Family Office Database Brochure for your team’s review.
Free Book on Family Office Capital Raising: Free Book on Family Office Capital Raising: If you would like to learn more and receive a free book on family office capital raising, “A Guide to Working with & Raising Capital From Family Offices,” please type in your name and email address below:
Family Office Database Listings Include: The Family Office Database offers a collection of inclusive contact details for 1,505 family offices from around the globe. These inclusive contact details include the following information when available:
- Name of Family Office
- AUM (for 46% of the firms)
- 4,340 Rows of Data – An Average of ~3 Contacts Per Office (Over 75,000 cells of data)
- Contacts’ Associated Job Titles
- Contact Phone Number & Email Address
- Phone Number, Fax Number, & Email Address of Family Office (All 3 are present for 99%+ of listings)
- Family Office Address That Can be Sorted by Country, City, State, or Zip Code
- Investments/Areas of Interest (for 37% of the offices)
- Company History & Notes
- Website URL of the Family Office
- LinkedIn Profile Information for 63% of the Contacts Within the Database
Note: While many profiles are complete, not all of the information for the above categories can be found for all of the offices in our database. Family offices are very secretive, and as such, information is often times scarce and hard to find. Family offices value their privacy and that of their clients. Information on AUM, investment preferences, and company history can be difficult to find, and as such, is a less complete portion of our database. Offices were not included in our database if a phone number or email address were not present, so each contact has at least one point of contact in addition to a mailing address.
- Gain access to investor contact details of 4,340 total investors from 1,505 family offices
- Work more efficiently, raise capital faster than you otherwise could
- Expand your press release or newsletter mailing coverage by building direct valuable relationships
- Schedule more conference calls and on-site visits with prospects
- Become more efficient at accessing more than a trillion dollars in assets managed by the contacts within our database of family offices
- Update your old in-house database or directory of family offices
- Take advantage of the 1,000+ hours our team has invested in building the Family Offices Database to leverage your firm’s time and efforts
- Complete more road shows and sets of business trip meetings
- Enable your team to follow up with leads from industry conferences and meetings
- Reach concentrated pools of HNW and ultra high net worth investors
Family Office Database Sample: To download a sample of our Excel-based Family Office Database, please click here.
- 1,505 unique family office entries with contact details
- More than 50% of which have AUM of $1B+
- 4,340 rows of data
- Estimated average AUM is $800M
- Minimum AUM of clients is $20M
- Estimated total AUM is over $1T in AUM
- 45.29% United States
- 39.14% Europe
- 5% UK (12% of the European offices
- 2.54% Canada
- 3.67% Asia
- 3.47% Middle East
- 2.67% Australia
- 2.54% South America
- 0.47% Caribbean
- Networking Event or Conference Announcements Easily Made Through Multiple Media Channels
- Market Research & Follow Up | Raise Capital From Family Offices
- Wider Distribution for Press Releases & Performance Updates Once Relationships Are Developed
- Road Shows & Third Party Marketing Activities
- Recruiting or Career Search Assistance
After 8 Years of Constant Updates Version 10 of the Family Office Database is Available: Our Family Office Database now includes LinkedIn profile links, and an average of 3 contacts in each of the 1,505 family offices for a total of 4,340 contacts (Data Statistics). Our 11 person team provides industry leading family office database packages on single family offices, multi-family offices and a wide variety of institutional investors, and we are the only data provider to run a family office association while also advising on billions of dollars of family assets.
4 Database Packages Options: Each database of investors includes the firm’s contact details, contact name, contact job title, contact email address, contact phone number, physical address, and website URL. Enter your contact details and payment information below the package descriptions and our team will email you the Excel spreadsheet database(s) within 1 business day. We stand behind our guarantee that our data is accurate.
Multi-Family Offices (1,007 Firms) Single Family Offices (500) HNW Wealth Management Firms & Private Banks (925) Merchant/Investment Banks (405) Fund of Funds (350) Institutional Investment Consultants (225) Endowment & Pension Funds (650) $5,500 Bonus: 2 VIP Annual Passes to Family Office Conferences $1,985 Bonus: Master's Certificate in Finance & Investments Training
- (Choice of Single or Multi-Family Office Database)
- (Choice of Single or Multi-Family Office Database)
Risk Free Database Quality Guarantee: We provide a 4x per-listing refund for any contact you find in our database that is not in fact a family office wealth management firm. For example, if 10% of the database is off or outdated, you receive 40% of your money back. This takes the risk off of you and puts it back on us, full terms of purchase are here.
Additional Ordering Options: You can also use the Click to Chat button above, email us at Help@FamilyOfficedatabases.com, or call us during our East Coast business hours at (212) 729-5067 and we can process your order for you over the phone.
Risk Free Family Office Database Purchase: We offer a dual level quality assurance agreement for our database. First, we provide each client with a free upgrade to the next version of our Family Offices Database. Second, we also provide a per-contact refund for any contact you find within our database, which is not in fact a family office wealth management firm. If 10% of the database is outdated, you get 40% of your money back. Version 10 was released on April 29th, 2015.
Quotes & Testimonials from Past Clients
“We recently purchased your database and I have to say your data quality is awesome. Thank you very much.”
– T. B. Hedge Fund Manager, New York, NY
“I have been using the Family Office Club’s directory of family offices for several years now and it has saved my team 100’s of hours of slow research trying to collect and keep the contact details updated for the whole family office industry. Thank you for making this resource available and we plan to keep using this directory for several years to come.”
– Gabriel Pellegrini, Global Edge Capital Management
“As an alternative investment fundraising professional, I’ve looked at many family office contact databases that were not much more than data dumps captured from a website or another source. The Family Office Database is the first product that I’ve seen that is truly researched, detailed and quite accurate. It is clear that the team has spent many hours identifying and verifying family office contact information for this product. I recommend it”.
– Jim Rowe Rowe Capital Partners, LLC, Member FINRA, SIPC
“We have successfully set up several conference calls and meetings with great firms by using your database of family offices. Thank you for the help and keep us updated on future releases.”
“I purchased the Family Office Database recently and have been using it extensively for the past month. What a fantastic resource you’ve developed. Kudos to all who compiled this information.”
– Managing Director, Lexington Capital Group
“I just checked the few family offices that I already knew, and they are included in your database with full contact details. Thank you for sending it over.”
Perhaps the best testament to the value of our family office thought leadership and research is the fact that most of the largest investment banks and media companies use our services. One top five media company has enrolled an entire team of 30 professionals into our training program, and Bloomberg recently credited us publicly with helping them survey top family offices.